After receiving so many blogs form so many people I decided it was time to start my own. It really is a good way to keep people informed about the happenings of our daily lives. So many things change everyday and we want to keep you informed.
Things have become so hectic (in a good way) in our lives these days but we wouldn't trade a minute of it. As you can see our family is growing and we couldn't be happier about that.
As many of you know Jay and I sold the window business and Jay has embarked on a new and exciting career, he is now an "Venture Capitalist" and is loving every minute of it. He has surrounded himself with some very great people and partners. Incidentally some of those people are members of our own family.
This new job has taken him to so many different places these past few months, luckily I have been able to accompany him on many of his trips. Some of the places we have recently visited together, include Panama City Panama, (this was an experience I don't think I will soon forget.) We were able to visit a few other places a little more peaceful and civilized such as Miami, Orlando, Dallas, Denver, San francisco, and Maui. Jay went to Melbourne Australia without me, but it sounds like it was all business and no play (yea right) We are scheduled for New York City on the 29th of this month.
A Glimps Of Our Odyssey
Wednesday, April 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment