We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Friday, February 6

Inspire Me!


Therefore,blessed are ye if ye continue in my goodness
D&C 86:11
Today will never come again. "Have I done any good in the world today? Have I helped anyone in need?

Just some food for thought.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I loved it when Pres. Monson's daughter (I think) said that that was her dad's moto. "Have I done any good in the world today... have I helped anyone in need" Darling picture too!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."