We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Friday, March 20

Sleepy Ridge Beckons Me!

I golfed yesterday for the first time this season and it was great. Jay and I have been waiting like little children for the season to start and---IT'S FINALLY HERE, HIP HIP HOORAY. When I am on the golf course it just feels like all of the problems of the world just don't exist. I JUST LOVE THIS GAME. Here I am on the 9th. hole after a great game. My score--PAR. A girl can dream....
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Linfords said...

ahhh, I wish I was there!!! It was a gorgeous day too!!! I thought your normal score was under par :)

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."