A Glimps Of Our Odyssey
Friday, July 17
Tribute To A Great Young Man!
Today I am going to pay tribute to a pretty great man. Jayson is our 2nd child and a very wonderful Son, Father, Husband, Brother, Uncle, and friend, Basically he is just a pretty great person. Jayson is one of those people that just doesn't understand the words quit, fail, or give up no matter what the task is at hand he will find a way to succeed.
As a child Jayson excelled at everything he did. In school he was always an A student and his teachers adored him. (most of the time) When it came to athletics he soared in every sport he participated in. As a child it seemed that no matter what kind of ball you placed in his hand he knew exactly what to do with it. He was a standout right from the start.
At OHS he lettered in football, basketball, and track. He was such an amazing athlete and he knew what it took to be the best. His motto was always "go hard or go home" and that is exactly what he did. He went on to play football at Utah State where he was one of the top three strongest players on the team (like father like son) he understood what it took to be the best, he always knew that he must give 100% plus and that is what he did.
Jayson is such a wonderful husband to Brigitte and I know she would agree on that, but most important he is such an amazing father to Mack and Andi, they adore their daddy and you can see it in their eyes. Whenever Jayson walks into a room where his kids are their little faces just light up. He is the kind of dad that always puts his kids first. He is always looking for every opportunity to spend time with them. Jayson spends so much time working with Mack, this little guy may look like the Arringtons but he is a little clone of his father, at the tender age of 3 this kid can kick a ball, throw a ball, hit a ball, and anything else that has to do with sports, and if you ask him how he got so good at sports he will say, "because my daddy always plays with me" (Macks own words not mine)He has become the kind of father Jay and I always hoped he would be.
When it comes to work and supporting his family he has always gone above and beyond. He works hard to make sure they are provided for, he has never been afraid of a little hard work and it truly shows in his character.
Jayson is a fine up-standing young man who loves the Lord and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He always magnifies any calling he is serving in, and his testimony is so strong. As a missionary he always went above and beyond, his mission president adored him along with those he taught. I often find myself asking him gospel questions and he usually knows the answers or where to find them. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent this amazing young man to our family, I feel so blessed to have him in my life and I feel privileged to be his mother. I love you Jayson, thanks for the ride....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I may be biased but this is the best post ever!! Everything you said about Jayson is so true. He is a fabulous husband and the greatest dad in the world. Mack never tells me he loves me without including, "But I love daddy too." The kids just ADORE their daddy. You definitely did a good job raising Jayson. :) Thanks.
Post a Comment