We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Saturday, August 1

Remember Mia Shalom! A Great Week Of Inspiration & Love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look SO GOOD mom. It took me a while to find you in EACH picture. You look like one of the girls!

Susann said...

I also have great memories, and pictures of camp Shalom, eight years in a row! I have six years in this ward and two in my old ward. I was always the assistant camp director. That's how I liked it! (The Helper) The best part was going each year with my daughters!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."