We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Wednesday, November 4

The Cat's out of The Bag (Or Should I Say Dawg)

Yes indeed the Dawg is certainly out of the bag or should I say the J-Dawg is out of the bag.. Anyone who knows me well knows that I hate
(1. Hot Dogs, (2. Onions, and (3. Sauer Kraut.. Nasty, Nasty, Nasty. However--Last week our good friends Cory and Kim Henderson invited Jay and I out for hot dogs I only went because I didn't want to hurt the Henderson's feelings, in fact I dreaded it all day long knowing that I would most certainly not enjoy the experience at all. Jay on the other hand was quite excited. Of course he'll eat anything. When we arrived at the famous little joint I had told myself that I could do this, I watched a very prim and proper Cory order her J-Dawg and she got hers loaded, so I decided that if she could do it then I should be able to do it. Whats the worse that could really happen---throw-up later. Well here's the shocker I didn't throw-up in fact I loved, loved, loved it. It was the best "Dawg" experience I have ever had. Right up there with the Disneyland Corn Dogs.. It was so great that we went back again tonight. You owe it to yourself to try one of these delectable delights, it's truly a great dinning experience. J-Dawgs is located in the heart of Zoobieville just south of BYU campus....Please let me know if you like it like I did. Comment on my latest blog post or leave me an up-date on FB.
J-Dawg's Grill

Another View

Hours of Operation

Menu--Not many menu items--but does it really need anything else.

Condiments. You must try the special sauce.

The Quaint Little Dinning Room. Atmosphere Galore.

The delectable little goody, the Hot J-Dawg

2 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

lol, that cracks me up!!!!

Robert L. said...

I can't believe this was the first time you have been to J-Dog! Shoot, even I have eaten there before.Glad you were able to step out of that sheltered life of yours.
If you go there again ,and see a skinny blonde woman wearing a badge and pistol slopping sauerkraut all over, it's probably my wife.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."