We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Tuesday, December 8

An Evening at The Govenor's Mansion

It was a beautiful evening at the Utah Governor's mansion. I had forgotten how beautiful the mansion was until last night. The detail and craftsmanship in that old building is amazing. Last night was the holiday open house at the mansion it looked fantastic all decked out for the holidays. Jeanette picked the theme this year "Home For The Holidays" Great theme for such a family oriented First Lady. Utah is very fortunate to have the Herbert's.....It was a beautiful night with great friends.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love this time of year! I have to admit that I have never been to the Govenor's mansion but it looks beautiful! I like your new hair color too!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."