We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, September 30

A Little Bit Of Happy!

It's so easy to get caught up in LIFE and all the complications that come our way.
Sometimes I find myself forgetting to love and appreciate the real beauty that surrounds me.
Today I am GRATEFUL for this AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL life that I have been blessed with.
J and I took a walk down the Provo River walkway this afternoon with 3 of our children and their families. As I was walking behind I marveled at this spectacular view.
These blessed souls ROCK my WORLD!
I realized nothing will ever compare to this family of mine, when I am with them it seems that all is RIGHT with the world.
*
I sure miss my little Mack & Andi {Sigh}
*

1 comment:

The Linfords said...

That is such a cute picture of Harper and McCartney eating their apples. It's so fun to see them all together!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."