We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Friday, October 15

Thoughts And Prayers

Did you know that Heavenly Father knows you personally--by name? . . .
We may not have heard the Lord call us by name, but He knows each one of us and He knows our name.
Elder Neal A. Maxwell said.
'I testify to you that God has known you individually . . . for a long, long time. He has loved you for a long, long time. He knows your names and all your heartaches and your joys!'
I have been thinking a lot about this for the past few days, I know that there is nothing I can't get through in this life if I will trust in the Lord and let him carry some of the burden.
Today my thoughts are with the our dear friends the Stuart family and little Rex.
I am so grateful for this dear little family, and for the strong example they are to me and those that know them.
*
Precious Little Rex Stuart
Today my problems seem very small.
Sometimes we have to put our lives in the hands of our Heavenly Father and trust in him.
I believe that The Savior Jesus Christ atoned for everyone of us. Not just for our sins but for trials, tribulations, afflictions, and any pain that we will experience in this life as well. I know when he took upon him the sins and afflictions of the world in the garden of Gethsemane that he did so for each of us INDIVIDUALLY, He saw ME, he knew MY NAME. What comfort this knowledge gives to me.
I am so grateful for his healing power.
*

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."