“Pray for the love which allows you to see the good in your companion.
Pray for the love that makes weaknesses and mistakes seem small.
Pray for the love to make your companion’s joy your own.
Pray for the love to want to lessen the load and soften the sorrows of your companion.”
Henry B. Eyring
**
What if........
*
You
*
Never......
*
Been Born???
*
There Would Be No Us!!
**
33 Years ago I met the man of my dreams, he was everything any girl could ever want--my big football star. I thought then how could I ever make him notice me, he was the big man on campus the great athlete, so good looking and every girl wanted to date him. I often wonder how I was able to win his heart.
*
*
My Sweet heart, It has been a wild ride, a great "odyssey." Now 33 years, a little more weight, and a lot less hair later I still see that amazing, good looking, strong, kind-hearted athlete I fell in love with so many years ago.
*
The past 33 years have been the greatest. Sharing my life with you has truly been the greatest blessing. Together we built our little piece of Paradise right here on earth. Being able to raise our 4 awesome children along side such a great man and father was one of the greatest opportunities I have ever had. We have built a great legacy, and we did it together. The countless hours spent in
football stadiums,
at baseball diamonds,
on basketball courts,
in track arenas,
at wrestling tournaments,
dance competitions,
and cheerleading competitions
have made our family what it is today.
I wouldn't trade one single moment, I LOVE OUR LIFE!
*
I love you "Pumpkin" You make my life worth living.
Thanks for LOVING me!
*
I love this CRAZY life and these MAGNIFICENT children of ours.
I LOVE you!
*
You are the best part of Me!
*
This world is a better place simply because you are in it, and I am BLESSED
and oh so grateful that you belong to me....
I LOVE us :)
I hope you live to be 100
and
I hope I live one day less!!!
*
“Let us not live a life … that would bring regret. … It is not going to matter very much how much money you made, what kind of a house you lived in, what kind of a car you drove, the size of your bank account—any of those things. What is going to matter is that dear woman who has walked with you side by side as your companion through all of the years of life and those children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren and their faithfulness and their looking to you … with respect and love and deference and kindness.”
Gordon B. Hinckley
*









1 comment:
Love this post. I'm glad Jay was born too! And you as well Allison. You guys did a great job raising Jayson and I'm glad you guys got married and had your little family. I can't imagine life without Jayson in it so thank you guys! :)
Post a Comment