We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Friday, April 1

Conference Weekend

I can't believe conference is only a day away.. I always look forward to it with such anticipation.
It always seems like the counsel given is directed right at me.
I'm so grateful for our Wonderful and inspired leaders.
*
***

Flashback Friday...Sand And Sun!
*
My "Handsome Husband" way back when he liked to wear "short shorts"
Glad those days are gone!
Barbados
*
Like Father, Like Son
Always trying to catch some rays!
Newport Beach
*
Paul Stanworth and I, Playing in the Ocean...This was a red letter day...
Best water in the world!
St. Maarten
*
On the ship Leaving St Thomas
*
I love SoCal but nothing compares to the Caribbean
Newport Beach
*
Ahhhhhh my Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love
In our FAVORITE place of all
Lake Powell!
*
These pictures sure make me miss the warm sun!

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."