On Sunday we decided to take an afternoon and visit the Mesa temple.
It was BEAUTIFUL, I have to admit that it's not the most attractive temple but it's still pretty amazing.
The boys had a wonderful time, and they really enjoyed the visitors center.
When we arrived at the temple Linford said to me
"are were going to see Heavenly Father today?"
I told him we would feel him inside.
He put his hand on his chest and said "inside here?"

It was BEAUTIFUL, I have to admit that it's not the most attractive temple but it's still pretty amazing.
The boys had a wonderful time, and they really enjoyed the visitors center.
When we arrived at the temple Linford said to me
"are were going to see Heavenly Father today?"
I told him we would feel him inside.
He put his hand on his chest and said "inside here?"
I love the temples that have palm trees in the landscape.
We had to cut the visit short though, DUST STORM headed right for us.
Gotta love Arizona dust storms.
I'm so grateful that all of my grand-kids have a Temple in their city
Mesa Arizona Temple. Mesa, Arizona

Mt. Timpanogos Temple. American Fork, Utah.

Provo Temple. Provo, Utah

Idaho Falls Temple. Idaho Falls, Idaho

Knowing that my little ones are able to see these holy places of worship frequently, warms my heart.
***
Mesa Arizona Temple. Mesa, Arizona
Mt. Timpanogos Temple. American Fork, Utah.
Provo Temple. Provo, Utah
Idaho Falls Temple. Idaho Falls, Idaho
Knowing that my little ones are able to see these holy places of worship frequently, warms my heart.
***
Mexican Hot Dogs
Jay had business in Tucson last week.
Jay had business in Tucson last week.
After he arrived in Tucson he received a text message from a good friend telling him he needed to try this place out.
El Guero Canelo
It's not hard to convince Jay into trying out new restaurants, he's kind of a food connoisseur.
So on his friends recommendation he talked his associates into eating here.
Needless to say they all LOVED it..
Sonoran Hot Dog
Yes Jay LOVED every bite. Don't think a "Mexican" hot dog is for me though.



No comments:
Post a Comment