We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Wednesday, May 16

Look Alike

I've always wondered how I could have given birth to a child that looked so much like my husband and NOTHING like me AT ALL. 
We have other children that favor the Linford genes but with them I can see a little Smith.
 NOT with this child. 
From day one he was a clone of his father. 
Same mouth, same smile, same eyes..
And Oh yeah, don't forget, the same athleticism and ego to go along with it..
Aren't they such ADORABLE 12 year olds
One thing that's different.. Jayson Is a grown man and is NOT showing any signs of baldness... YET!

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."