10 Things I love About Hewitt
1-He is so darn cute
2-He is one of the smartest kids I know
3-He has a sweet heart
4-He loves his baby brother
5-He is so creative
6-He loves to spend time with me and he loves coming to my house
7-He can remember any story he is ever told
8-He loves baby Andi, and gives her the sweetest kiss every time he sees her
9-He loves to have his picture taken and has the greatest fake smile
10-He is my little super hero

Happy Birthday Super Hewitt, I Love You To The Stars And Back!
1-He is so darn cute
2-He is one of the smartest kids I know
3-He has a sweet heart
4-He loves his baby brother
5-He is so creative
6-He loves to spend time with me and he loves coming to my house
7-He can remember any story he is ever told
8-He loves baby Andi, and gives her the sweetest kiss every time he sees her
9-He loves to have his picture taken and has the greatest fake smile
10-He is my little super hero
Happy Birthday Super Hewitt, I Love You To The Stars And Back!




2 comments:
I know, he is the sweetest, funniest, smartest, most loveable, kid huh! He is so full of life and passion. He is such a blessing in our lives! We love you Hewbers.
I know I keep telling everyone this but when I saw it with my own eyes it just blew me away. We were sitting there and hewitt was looking at a book and as he turned the pages he would explain the pictures so as to tell the story, or so I thought. As I was listening I heard him explaining with some words that were not in his vocabulary, so I glanced at the page to see what he was describing and noticed that he had memorized the entire book WORD FOR WORD, like a 20 page book. Then he proceeded to recite the next book. I think ashley must keep him locked up in the basement until he has 1 page a day memorized. What an awesome little boy!!!!!
Post a Comment