We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, October 2

What Are These People Looking For?

What in the heck is this man looking for. We sat on the beach and watched him for half the day walking up and down the beach with all of his equipment. Is this a hobby? Is he looking for something in particular? Does he just have alot of time on his hands? Is he looking for coins that have fallen out of the pockets of tourists? I really don't get it...What's up with these people!!!!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Esther said...

Ha ha, that's funny. I've seen people like this in children's parks here too. I wonder if they ever find much to make it worth it.

I'm happy you guys had a great trip! It makes me want to go again, Hawaii is the best!

Amber Lynn said...

I cant answer your question of what they are looking for, but I can say this.. I have always wanted to rent one of those and walk the beach..lol Im so lame i know, Just one of the many things I would like to do on vacation some day

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."