We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Tuesday, April 14

Easter 2009! Where's The Sunny Spring Day?

I have been working feverishly to get my grass green in time for Easter weekend, we always have an Easter egg hunt on Saturday and you just can't have an Easter egg hunt without green grass. Well I was successful in getting the grass green but unsuccessful on getting warm weather for the hunt, in fact it was cold and rainy all day so we switched to plan B cookie decorating inside Grammy's warm house. I am happy to report it was a big hit. Below are the highlights!!

4 comments:

Brian and Brandy said...

How lucky your grandkids are to have such a fun Grandma! The cookies look yummy:)

Kathy said...

That looks like so much fun! I will have to remember this one for next year! The cookies do look yummy... sugar cookies are my all-time favorite!!!

Elaine/Kent said...

Oh how fun! I love the mounds of M&M's! Such happy little faces! Looks like plan B worked out great! :o)

kris said...

That looks like so much fun Allie...I can hardly wait until mine are (is) old enough to frost cookies!!! Your grandkids are the cutest!!! And yes, Grammy just sounded better, I'm not gray yet!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."