A Glimps Of Our Odyssey
Saturday, April 18
Today Things Are In The Proper Perspective
Our dear friend Cameron Merrill passed away last Thursday. Our family has known and loved the Merrill Family for many years. Cameron was a great friend to 2 of our children since the Jr. High school days. For the past 2 years we watched Cameron take on a major fight with cancer, as terrible, and as horrible as this illness was to him, he never let it break his beautiful spirit. I will always remember that infectious smile, it never left his face, and when you would ask Cameron how he was feeling he would always respond with "I'm doing great." Cameron fought an amazing fight and uplifted those around him, We will miss him. It seems that we sometimes forget that death is no respecter of age. This young man was taken in the prime of his life at the age of 27. We must always remember that life is precious and can be taken at anytime. I am so grateful for this young man, and for the lessons I have learned from watching him handle his battle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment