We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, December 3

Linford's In Real Life......

First Try---------No Good!
Second Try---------Worse Then The First!
Jayson's Family Definitely Had Some Issues, But Aren't They Cute.
What's Up With The Attitude Jay, & Hewitt.
I don't even Know What To Say About This One Except---
Someone Needs a Manicure

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those pics. so cute.

Esther said...

Those family pictures are great! I like them especially because of their imperfections. I like how in both, adults are pointing at the camera.

That last picture is really funny too :)

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."