We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Sunday, August 22

Ashley taught her 5 yr. old son (our grandson) Hewitt how to text message and skype. Yes the boy is somewhat of a GENIUS or Academic PHENOM. Seriously he is.
*
Everyday J and I get quite a few text messages from him.
I never thought I would treasure a text message, but both J and I find ourselves waiting very impatiently every day for these little gems to come in.
*
Neither one of us want to delete any of these messages.
*

As you can see J has quite a "puffed" up image of himself, but Hewitt doesn't hesitate to bring him down to size.

*


What a sweet reminder that we have someone in Oklahoma that misses us and loves us too.
*

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awww that made me cry! I didn't know about some of those texts! So funny. He read this with me and loved it. I always catch him hiding with my phone and I just know he is emailing pictures or texting or something. hahahah, its so cute.
The other day Brandon and I were laying in bed and we heard your voice....Brandon said, "is hewitt skyping with your parents?" we both laughed...

The Linfords said...

oh my gosh that is the sweetest thing. I miss those cute little guys!!

Kathy said...

That is really cute! Definitely something to treasure!!! I'm sure it is hard having them so far away:(

Elaine/Kent said...

It's a good thing for technology now-a-days for us grandparents who can't be in close proximity to them. That is so cute! What great treasures!

Brigitte said...

oh my gosh that is SO CUTE!!!! Hewitt is the smartest five year I've ever met. I can't believe he sent all those texts! I mean I can believe it but it's just amazing. How stinkin cute.

Amber Lynn said...

oh, reading those messages made me cry, so cute!!!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."