We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Monday, December 27

Celebrating The Season!

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year, surrounded by those we love..
It was such an amazing Holiday.
*
Mostly we just sat around and enjoyed each others company.
It's the last time we'll all be together for a while.
*
It has been such a SPECTACULAR month,
filled with the spirit of our Savior Jesus Christ.
I think I must have told Hewitt stories (at his request)
of the Saviors life at least 100 times this month.
*
Linford's FAVORITE present was his BYU football uniform, he couldn't wait to go outside and
go head to head with Jay and Brandon.
He wore the uniform all day.
*
At the end of the day we were able once again to sit down and enjoy each others company over Christmas dinner. I am so grateful Jay built this table,
everyone was able to fit up to the table which made it nice.
*
He built the table big enough to fit the whole family.
There are 2 extension pieces that allow the table to expand to 13 feet,
he also built 2 benches for big family gatherings.
*
I can't say I'm sad the Holiday is over it was great, we all had a wonderful time, but I am ready to move on, I'm longing for Spring and counting down the days.

Winter Solstice occurred on December 21, 2010 at 6:38 PM ET and 23:38 (Universal Time).

Which means the days are getting longer.
I MISS SUMMER!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love, Love, Love the table!!! I would love something like that! I guess I would need a bigger dining room though:). The house looks beautiful with the Christmas lights! The kids are all adorable too! Happy New Year to all of you! We love you all!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."