I can't stop thinking about "JIMMER" He blows my mind.
He is so GOOD for BYU.
I would sure love to see him in a Jazz uniform next year....
How GREAT would that be...
Pretty darn GREAT I think!!
*
My thoughts keep drifting to Barry Bonds.
It baffles me how we Americans "make" these men be our HEROES.
We push them harder than any human should be pushed. We expect them to be BIGGER, FASTER, and STRONGER.
We expect them to be "super" human and play through pain.
Then we wonder why they get addicted to prescription pain killers and take performance enhancing drugs, to help them reach the expectations we set for them.
I think the fans should be prosecuted for the role they play in the destruction of these athletes.
I know it's not the popular opinion to have but I'm on the side of the athletes..
I've watched as many very dear friends have battled and even lost their lives due to the strain put on them by the "FANS".
And as far as the Government is concerned they should get the HECK out of professional sports altogether...
*





No comments:
Post a Comment