We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Monday, October 3

A Beautiful Weekend

Yes it was a BEAUTIFUL weekend it all started on Thursday when I got to spend a Special day with my Special guy...
But first things first.
The hair cut,
Jay likes to keep his hair short..Oops I forgot he doesn't really have any other choice these days,
It's just about all gone.  : (
I guess I should be grateful he could start sportin' a "Comb Over"

Wow when you have to reach that far back to find some hair, you should probably just accept fate.
Wonder what his hair looks like when he's swimming..
C'mon Guy....This is NOT working for you!
[combover.jpg]
Jay has enough hair on the sides to do these styles. Bahahahahahaha.
[431px-Combover_patent.jpg]
We set out to buy a car, and did a lot of exploring in Arizona, When we got to Chandler Jay spotted this place, We both died laughing.
I really need not say more.. It's self explanatory!
Needless to say we didn't go there, Jay wanted to but I said no.
We spent some time on ASU campus.. We stopped off at the ASU football stadium... It's BEAUTIFUL I'm looking forward to watching a few games in that stadium this year.
 pretty sure I want them to beat Utah next week, Yep I DEFINITELY DO..
Go Sun Devils!!!!
wish it was going to be here instead of Salt Lake.

Friday night was GRAND....BYU beat Utah State...
LOVE my Cougs!
Did I mention that I LOVE Riley Nelson? Because I do!

We took 2 of the Little Dudes out for a day on the town.. We found the cutest little amusement park in Gilbert, and the Guys LOVED it.
 All the rides were miniature I just loved this Ferris Wheel and so did they, they just kept on getting back on.. This will be the first place we go when all of the kids are here Thanksgiving weekend..
There's just something SWEET about a Carousel...
Saturday was good all around, we watched Conference and were uplifted immensely, I LOVE conference. 
I was so EXCITED to learn that the Provo tabernacle will be turned into a new temple for Provo, the existing Provo temple is the busiest one in the world. It will be wonderful to have 2 temples there.
I can't wait for the dedication.
I LOVE these men!!!
Their words bring me peace and  happiness.
 
Utah got SPANKED by Washington...I really do feel a little bad about that... Just a Little.
They really did need to be knocked down a NOTCH!
Ended the weekend with another LOVELY and INSPIRING Sunday of conference..
I LOVE President Monson, I know that he his a TRUE Prophet of God called to serve at this time.

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."