We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Friday, November 4

Little Tid Bits And A Lot Of This And That!

I've been thinking a lot about this guy lately..
He is a GREAT guy but.....................

My humble opinion....
It's time for him to go. The Cougars need a coach that will put winning 1st.
A coach like this guy.
 He knew how to win, he also knew about Honor.
Love that "LaVell" smile.

This was a great day!
Jay loves Coach Edwards and his old team-mates. They always have such a great time when they're together, laughing and reminiscing about the "Glory Years"
 These were the kind of men that played for Lavell.
Pretty good guys if I do say so myself. Of course I might be just a little partial.
It's ALWAYS a GREAT golf day when you've got "Coach" along..
These were the kind of men that came out of the LaVell Edwards Years.

He knew how to recruit and coach GREATNESS!

I love this view, I took this photo on Sunday afternoon when we were just out and about..
Blue Sky and Palm Trees...
Need I say More...

Monday GOODNESS in Scottsdale!
A Primp and Blow Dry Bar..
Ohhhhhhhh Yes Please!
Love fashion Square in Scottsdale,
 I found the most BEAUTIFUL Prada shoes at Nordstrom.
 I have never seen such a HUGE shoe department,
I think I died and went to HEAVEN...
Sights of Tempe. 
Love ASU Campus.
I love having my sister here in Mesa, she is such a genius and so talented. She hosted this FUN Halloween party and EVERYTHING was so FAB!

We all have such a fun and CRAZY time when we're together.
Ashley and Kimmie were such little "BESTIES" when they were little girls
It's so fun to see them back together again.

                                  Kimmie & Ashley                              Kelsi & Katie
Our Little Trick-or-Treaters.
Now on to "Fabulous Friday"

1 comment:

kris said...

Cute Post!!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."