It's Christmas time which means it's also BYU Bowl time.
BYU's Indoor football facility is AMAZING!
Every time we would pass by this building during it's construction, Jay would always say
"I sure wish we had this facility when I played here"
He hated the cold practices.
I know it's been around for a long time now, but I just can't get over the magnitude of this place..
Back in the day when Jay played for BYU, they would practice for the bowl game in the smith field house..
What a difference..

BYU's Indoor football facility is AMAZING!
Every time we would pass by this building during it's construction, Jay would always say
"I sure wish we had this facility when I played here"
He hated the cold practices.
I know it's been around for a long time now, but I just can't get over the magnitude of this place..
Back in the day when Jay played for BYU, they would practice for the bowl game in the smith field house..
What a difference..

The exterior is FANTASTIC as well..
Actually BYU is completely INCREDIBLE!
Actually BYU is completely INCREDIBLE!
***
Christmas last year, at the Linford house
Jay always does such a great job getting the lights on the house, he is so articulate,
not a cord showing anywhere, he'll spend hours making sure not a single cord is visible..
Love our lights, wreaths, and the snow
but..........
not the freezing cold.
I've hesitated to post any photo's this year,
you know with all the green grass, palm trees, and obviously warm weather..
Don't want to upset any of my loved ones in Utah, still braving the bitter cold days of December.. Hehehe.
It was our turn to have all the kids home in Utah, and it was FANTASTIC..
I'm not looking forward to this year with no kids {sigh}

Jay always does such a great job getting the lights on the house, he is so articulate,
not a cord showing anywhere, he'll spend hours making sure not a single cord is visible..
Love our lights, wreaths, and the snow
but..........
not the freezing cold.
I've hesitated to post any photo's this year,
you know with all the green grass, palm trees, and obviously warm weather..
Don't want to upset any of my loved ones in Utah, still braving the bitter cold days of December.. Hehehe.
It was our turn to have all the kids home in Utah, and it was FANTASTIC..
I'm not looking forward to this year with no kids {sigh}
This is what the Holiday is all about... Family!




No comments:
Post a Comment