We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, December 22

And So It Goes..

Why am I compelled to cheat at word games?
I am perpetually busy, time does not stand still!
Driving is easy, safety is not.
I have been gymming  (Is that a word) solo, which is darn boring but very productive.
I'm neglecting The Joseph Smith Papers, (the new book I bought a week ago)
even though it's an excellent read.
I’m obsessed with football and running at present.
I need to get out of Arizona because I need Snow and I need to feel like it's actually Christmas, I feel so trapped in the Sun. (Did I really say that?)
I'm somewhat up-set because It's not my turn to have family for Christmas and I can't do anything about it..
I miss "Happy Valley."
 I'm so sick and tired of Barack Obama and the mess he has made of "my" AMERICA.
I don't know why people can't see the good  that Ron Paul would do for our country
and start supporting him..
And So It Goes!!
And life is GREAT!

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."