Don't you just love anonymous comments! You would think that if you were looking at someones blog you would probably know them well enough to leave your identity with your comment. If you are afraid of the comment you are leaving enough not to show your identity, you might want to think twice about leaving the comment at all. Most people understand that a blog is not the forum to leave stupid, condescending comments and then be coward enough not even to identify yourself with your comment. If you need to Reprimand or Censure someone, it should be done in person not on a blog comment. I often wondered why so many of my friends have an "approval of message by author" on their comment page. Now I know why. Don't be a loser leave your identity with your comment. If you don't feel comfortable with identifying yourself, you probably shouldn't be leaving the comment. Just some food for thought.
A Glimps Of Our Odyssey
Friday, August 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
The only time I think it's appropriate is when you are asking a personal question and want to get responses, and yet want people to feel comfortable answering the question without feeling bad about their opinions. Matt's cousin always gets good discussions going on her blog.
But I agree, if you have a problem with someone, don't anonymously insult them on their blog. Very low indeed.
Post a Comment