We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Saturday, August 9

Are your children current on all of their immunizations. If not you really need to click on the link below. It's just my opinion but I am really amazed at the new generation of parents these days, well I guess I should classify that. The generation of parents that don't believe in immunizations because they are afraid it will cause autism. There are no proven results that validate this theory. Please protect all of Americas kids and get yours immunized now. When outbreaks occur it effects everyone, and this measles out break is evident of that. the cases that have shown up have all been with patients that have not been immunized. These are not my words I am only echoing the words of the CDC.

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."