
For Fathers day I bought Jay a new set of Calloway clubs, now he wants me to learn how to play the game, so we along with some of our friends and Jordan & Linsey, and Linsey's parents started taking golf lessons. (Jay just loves golf) Jay's game has really improved along with all the others who are taking lessons with us. I guess you could say that everyone has really improved with the exception of myself!! I went golfing last night and the golf course was beautiful, we saw a deer on the course eating the leaves off the trees, (it was really cool) riding in the golf cart was also alot of fun, and with Jay driving that became the highlight of the evening (if you get my drift.) Without all of those distractions I think I would have been board out of my gourd!!!! For some reason I really don't get the attraction of the actual game of golf. IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE FUN?????? CAUSE I'M NOT FEELING IT!!!! I guess there are some things we do for love. This is definitely one of those for me.



1 comment:
Wow! Calloway? Aren't they supposed to be pretty swanky?:). Way to go Jay! And I agree completely with you about golf.... The funnest (is that a word?) part is the golf cart! Kuddos to you for making the effort to learn:)!
Post a Comment