We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Tuesday, September 30

A Fun Weekend With My Sister's!

A Sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost!

2 Of my sisters and their families came to spend the weekend at our home, We had a BLAST!!! I forgot all of the crazy times we had together growing up. I remember always being categorized as the three little girls, probably because we were so close in age. I love you guys it was so much fun having you here . Our kids just seemed to pick up right where they left off, and I'm glad they all got a taste of "pudding on the rice" and the famous "Breakfast Gumbo" I have to say Kathy, you and I have some pretty darn cute grand kids. J.Jack, Mack and Hewitt have not stopped talking about their cousin Cooper What little dolls they all are, and good kids too. I love you girls and I can't wait to do it again. next time we'll have to do it in Arizona
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Yeah for families! It really was a blast visiting with the Berlins and Kris & Katie. And I can't believe how well the kids all got along! Especially all cramped in that little sand box. haha. What a fun weekend. :)

Kathy said...

Thanks so much for everything! We all had a great time and everyone got along so well.... we must do it again soon!

Ben Arkell said...

I ran into your blog and saw some familiar faces! Please add us to your list!

Ben & Gina Arkell
www.benandgina.blogspot.com

kris said...

It was a total blast! It was so much fun to see family again, and meet those I haven't yet met! Your kids and their wives and there kids are all so cute. You have a lot to be proud of Allie! Thanks so much for having us. Your house is beautiful, and you were such a fun hostess!! Let's not wait too long before we all see each other again!

Brian and Brandy said...

We had a blast,it was so much fun i;m glad we were able to come visit! you guys need to visit our neck of the woods!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."