Yes that's right I have a new obsession, MOTSUMOTOS SHAVE ICE. IT ROCKS !!!! Debbie Kokkola told us we had to get some of this and was she ever right. Thanks Deb. This little rinky dink store on the north shore out in the middle of nowhere has a little gold mine going on with this amazing shave ice. Summer Snow will never taste the same to me again, I know now that it is just poor attempt to copy the best. This shave ice starts out with a scoop of ice cream and then the amazing ground ice, you choose the flavor for the ice and then topped with sweetened condensed milk. It is to die for.
A Glimps Of Our Odyssey
Wednesday, September 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm glad you guys are back! Mack was playing that "good-tar" all the way home. Thanks for that. ;)
And since I can't have some of that Motsumotos I'll keep telling myself that Summer Snow is the best out there.
Look! I commented! :) Allie, thank you for letting us stay with you. We both had a great time. I'm really glad I got to know you, I don't think I ever really did when I was younger :( Orem's not so bad ;).
Post a Comment