Please click on the link below and learn more about a brave American Soldier. Mathew Reed Smith is one of many brave soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. He was also my Nephew I am honored today to hang the American flag in memory of him and all those who have fought for my freedom. We miss you Matt.
Honor the fallen: Marine Cpl. Matthew R. Smith
A Glimps Of Our Odyssey
Tuesday, November 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I totally agree with honoring the fallen soldiers, and not just that; I think that too many times we think veterans are an older generation and don't realize the Americans that are fighting for our freedom right now. We should thank ALL those men and women who sacrificed for us all whenever we see them, We truly owe them for our freedoms.
This post made me think alot about Matt, and the great price He paid for all of us. I really miss Him, but treasure the great memories I have with Him. I Love You Matt!
Brian
Post a Comment