We believe you must teach correct Principles at an early age. BYU Football is one of those Principles. We are teaching the next generation of Linfords the right way. "BYU Football RULES!!!" They all love the game. We must be doing something right. Get a gander of our future COUGS!! Who knows maybe one of them will carry on the Linford Legacy.
A Glimps Of Our Odyssey
Wednesday, November 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
They sure are cute future "Cougars"!
I feel terrible when I see this sort of thing happen. Is there a more cruel form of child abuse? I say NO! I wish there was some way child services could get involved and help these poor kids see the light - RED light that is!!! GO UTES!!! GO ALL THE WAY!!! Because deep down We ALL bleed RED!! :))
BRIAN
ps - You don't have to publish this if you don't want to, I won't be offended. I just wanted to razz you a little bit
So, so funny. Here I thought you were going to write a profound truth I should be teaching my kinders and then I see all the blue and white. :) Funny, funny. Very cute pictures.
Ok, I really hope both Katie and Brian read this comment. Katie You thought I was going to write a profound truth you should teach your Kinders. Well that is is exactly what I did! How more porfound could I get. now for Brian! You are just a lost cause, but you need to understand that the blood is blue before it's red. I sure hope I can get to your boys before they get too old. I think it might be time for them to start spending a few weekends in the fall with Auntie Allie and Uncle Jay, we'll get them back on the right path!!
Post a Comment