We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, September 17

Flashback Friday

High school dances. Wow these "Flashback Fridays" are getting bizarre! Were we ever this young?

Our BYU days. Hope camp ground with the Hurst family.
Everyone in Kent Hurst's Willey's Jeep. Kent is the driver, Jackson L. is sitting in the front passenger seat. In the back seat is Taylor H. Jayson L. Travis H. Jordan L. Ashley L. & Tycie H. are seated behind Kent.

Jay enjoying some of Kent's Dutch oven cooking.

Jay preparing a pancake breakfast.

3 comments:

Elaine/Kent said...

That was such a fun campout! We had some great times! I had our pics out of that campout a couple of weeks ago when I was going through my pictures and trying to organize them some what! I also ran into the pics of all of us at Lake Powell with Ned and Linda Smith too. What a riot! :o)~

Unknown said...

That is the cutest post! I love looking at your flash back friday. Maybe cause they bring back fun and/or funny memories! hahah, I don't remember this one but I love those pictures. In the first one I was dying at Dad's bow tie, I never realized how big it was hahahahah! You guys were cute.

Amber Lynn said...

WOW, That was really really funny... Thank goodness for Hair pruducts,.lol

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."