We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Saturday, September 26

She's Finally Here!

Our Beautiful Baby McCartney Sue Linford Arrived Yesterday. She is beautiful and perfect. 7 pounds 7 Oz. 20 Inches. This makes eight grandchildren for us. (wow are we that old?) We couldn't be happier. We just love this chapter in our lives, we have been so blessed. These are the things that make life worth living. Oh Yeah I almost forgot to give credit to the happy parents Jordan and Linsey..

The beautiful little family.

The proud Grandpa (Pops)

The adoring Grammy

Pops & Grammy. Ok like I stated in my post we just love this chapter in our lives, but we refuse to be called "Grandpa and Grandma" That title just seems to fit gray haired, old people. I hope I don't offend anyone but I'm not ready for that title yet. Jay tries to tell me I'm getting old because I need to wear glasses to read and I have trouble with my Sciatica. But at least I have all my hair..

7 comments:

Russell Family said...

Congrats!!! She is a beautiful baby. I love her name! :)

Unknown said...

How exciting! We need another one...Abbey can't take a hint. I'm excited to visit next week, save me a few minutes!

Kathy said...

Congratulations!!! She is a beautiful baby! Congrats to Jordan & Linsey also!

Cristin said...

Before you even wrote that, I actually looked at your picture and thought, "Wow, they look too young to have that many grandkids!" But hey, it is what it is. And what wonderful blessings! Congrats!

Unknown said...

oh she is adorable. nothing like a newborn. I am so happy for them.

Susann said...

She's so cute...Congratulations Jay and Allie!

Esther said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."