We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Monday, March 29

I've seriously been thinking about getting a yard gnome..
Aren't they so cute. A little "tacky" I know But who cares..
I just love the one in the hammock. But I think I really like the one in the middle. If only I could find one like that in BYU swag instead of Purdue.
A BYU gnome would certainly send a message.
Maybe then I could finally win the Orem city beautification award.
~~
I think I'm going to do it.
I'll let ya know..
~~
I have selected the perfect spot(s) for my gnome.
What do you think?
~~
Or here.
~~

Jay said I could put it in the back yard behind the play house.
I DON'T THINK SO JAY..
No one would ever see it there, and what's the point if no one see's it.
BTW
Look how green my lawn was last summer.. Can't wait for those days to return.
~~

1 comment:

kris said...

I love the gnomes, I have some in my back yard...Just get a vinyl BYU and stick it on your gnome...when you buy one, that is!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."