We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Saturday, March 6

More of Cute Little Jay

More old pictures of cute, little adorable Jay.
He's the shorter one with the big smile.
**
It's amazing how much of a resemblance there is to our sons and to some of our grandsons.
I think everyone of our kids and quite a few of our grand kids have those "Linford" legs.
**
I would post some old pictures of me as a small child but I wasn't nearly as adorable as Jay.
And unfortunately I don't I have any old pictures. Thank goodness for that.
**
Thanks to Dale for supplying these pictures for me..
I just love old pictures and reminiscing..
Jay and I grew up in the same area, went to the same Dr., shopped at all the same places, hung out in the same spots, knew a lot of the same people, but never met until we were in high school.
It's funny how things turn out.
**

1 comment:

Kathy said...

The pictures of Jay are darling!
I have a few old ones of you, and they are cute... maybe I will have to post them:)

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."