We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Tuesday, March 2

Lion or Lamb

Yesterday was the first day of March---Yipee!!
Spring is on the way, but I'm not sure if March came in like a...
Yesterday was good but does it have to be a good week in order to say it came in like a Lamb?
Or is one day good enough to call it "In Like a Lamb"
Well I guess we'll see at the end of the month.
I don't care it was a beautiful day and I enjoyed every minute of that awesome
"SUNSHINE"
I'll take as much of that as I can get.
One thing I do know is that Easter is just around the corner. I hope everyone is ready for it..
Remember it comes early this year.
April 4th.
My goal is to have my lawn this green before the big Egg Hunt.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I need "GREEN"
I got this message in my fortune cookie the other night so I'm feeling pretty good about the whole green grass situation.
Anyone that knows me, knows that gray grass is definitely
"BIG TROUBLE"
for me.
BTW the sun is shinning where I am this morning----Maybe another great sunny day.
Sleepy Ridge is beckoning, I need 9 holes.
I LOVE SPRING!!!

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."