We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Tuesday, April 20

Thoughts

It's been a tough few weeks (to say the least)
Sending my only daughter off to Texas has been a very difficult thing for me to do.
She's not only my daughter, but is also a very dear friend and confidant.
**
Saying goodbye to her and Brandon was difficult but letting my little guys go just about broke my heart. I miss them all so much more then I thought I would.
**
It would be easy to retreat and have a pity party.
Thank goodness for wonderful friends who understand my plight, and know the impact this change has had on my life.
not a day has gone by that I haven't received many phone calls and visits from these wonderful friends, asking how I'm doing.
How would I ever get through this experience without these
ANGELS in my life?
THANKS FRIENDS
I LOVE you all..
**

1 comment:

Amber Lynn said...

Love the picture! you both look beautiful

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."