We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Friday, April 30

Random Thoughts!

Still in search of a "Classy Gnome"
Can you put those two words together~~~Classy and Gnome~~~ I think so..

**
If this little guy isn't Classy, I don't know what is.
**
I'm so tired of the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sick of hearing "This Is Utah" I realize that but It's almost MAY... Enough Already.
**
And I'm tired of being sore,
I realized last night that I
HATE WEIGHTLIFTING!
Unfortunately I am married to a man that is addicted to it.
His words "Buck up and DO IT"
**
I Think he should have to attend my Step and Kick Boxing Classes.
**

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."