We celebrated J.J.'s birthday this weekend, I can't believe he is already 5.
Jay made him the cutest Buzz Lightyear cake.
Jay was pretty proud of this one.
**
It was such a beautiful weekend we went to the park to celebrate and have J.J.'s party.
Everyone had such a great time playing and just spending time together.
Of course the play turned to football in a hurry, our guys are great little athletes.
**
Jay's cakes aren't just cute, they're pretty tasty as well.
**
We all felt the the void of Ashley's family.
We miss them so much already and it's only been 3 days.
They say with the passage of time it will become easier, but I seriously doubt it.
**






3 comments:
Looks like you had a great weekend! I love the picture of Halle with the diet coke:). I don't think being without the grandkids will ever get easy. You may have to take a trip soon!
love the cake!! what a great birthday in the park. it will be hard having your only little girl gone miles away with the cute boys.. but I have come to grow stronger with my mom while being miles away..Im sure you and ash were strong to start off with and this will only make it that much better! Im sure she is heart broken as well being far from you! But it makes those visits so much more special!! Hope your doing ok..
Loves
sorry the last comment was from me, not jeremy.. lol, thats my brother in law and im on his computer.
Post a Comment