At a Restaurant, a guy asks you if the Jazz won today.
YOU: Hold on, I’ll check that out for you on my brand new amazing iPhone... Sorry, for the delay, I just got my amazing iPhone and I’m still trying to learn all of the amazing iPhone iFeatures... where is News?... Music... Videos... Email... Phone... Crème Brulee recipes... Time Machine... darn this amazing iPhone! It works pretty good if you could only figure out how to actually make a phone call.
Does it sound familiar! It sure does to me. You see my husband owns an amazing i phone. What has this world come to when just a phone isn't enough, you have to Carry the Internet with you wherever you go. Do we really need to be connected that badly. If you ask Jay he'll say "not only yes, but Heck yes"
A Glimps Of Our Odyssey
Thursday, May 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I often wonder what in the world we did before cell phones! Every time Brad walks out the door, I tell him, "make sure you phone is on!" It gives me such peace of mind... on the other hand, I only use my cell phone if a land line isn't handy and I have never even learned how to text! That's okay though, I only have time for semi-technology:)
And as a side note... you should teach us all a class on photography! I just got my new camera last year and I love it! I don't think it's as fancy as yours but it will do alot. I love ALL of your pics!
How are you guys? I didn't know you had a blog...I am glad I found it! I love your pictures too. Especially the family picture. Its really nice.
Jake is the SAME way about his phone. He gets text messages updating him on the Jazz score at every quarter. I thought it was really funny to have the internet on his phone at first but it has come in handy so many times!
Oh this is Sarah Nielson, BTW...from BYU 140.
Post a Comment