We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, June 5

The Golden Glow Of Enthusiasm.

Every memorable act in history of the world is a triumph of enthusiasm. Nothing great was ever achieved without it because it gives any challenge or any occupation, no matter how frightening or difficult, a new meaning. Without enthusiasm I am doomed to a life of mediocrity but with it I can accomplish miracles.
Enthusiasm is the greatest asset in the world. It's potential value far surpasses money and power and influence. Single handed, the enthusiast convinces and dominates where the wealth accumulated by a small army of workers would scarcely raise a tremor of interest. Enthusiasm tramples over prejudice and opposition, spurns inaction, storms the citadel of it's object and like an avalanche. overwhelms and engulfs all obstacles.
Some of us are enthusiastic at times and a few even retain their eagerness for a day or a week. All of that is good but I must and I will form the habit of sustaining my enthusiasm indefinitely, honestly, and sincerely so that the success I enjoy today can be repeated tomorrow and next week and next month. Enthusiasm, the love for whatever it is that I am doing at the moment, works in marvelous ways I need not even attempt to understand but I do know that it will give additional vitality to my body and mind.
There is no person, no occupation, no trouble that cannot be affected for the good by my attitude.

Always will I bathe my days in the golden glow of enthusiasm. -Og Mandino

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."