We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Monday, June 30

My Favorite Shots Of My Favorite People ! !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are darling. Its amazing how I have seen those a thousand times and STILL I can't stop looking at them.
We need to get the three boys pictures taken agian with the three of them and also linford and andi together too.

Amber Lynn said...

so so so cute! what a cute family and grandkiddies your have!!! Hope you guys have a great 4th!!!

Sarah said...

I love all the pictures you post...especially the ones of Bishop Linford in his younger days ;). I am so happy Cris Cannon is gone too...I am just not brave enough to post anything political on my blog.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."