
We love being Grandparents. Who knew it could be so great, I never thought I could love someone
else's child so much. These precious little souls bring so much joy into our lives, Jay and I just can't seem to get enough of them. We often wonder how we ever survived without them, we just want them around all the time. In every home we have owned we have always had a playroom (anything we can do to make them want to be here) so the kids would have a place in our house that is just for them. It is so exciting to us to see the excitement on their little faces when they come through the front door of our home, we know they are happy to be here. It's so sweet to hear them yell "Grammy, Poppy where are you?" I have never told my kids this, but I do love it when they tell their parents they don't want to go home, they want to stay at Grammy and Poppy's (I guess the cats out of the bag now) The playroom, is defiantly our favorite room in the house.
Jay and I have started collecting puppets, our favorite ones are defiantly the sesame street
Muppets. We found them in a cute little puppet store on the pier in San Francisco.

T.V is not allowed at Grammy and Poppy's. Too much valuable time is wasted watching T.V. We are not against Disney Movies, but not while you are here. There is just too many things to talk about, Too many games to be played, and too many memories to be made. We can't do that watching T.V. We don't want to waste time, these little ones grow up way too fast!!!!!!!!
The Old Kitchen

The Reading Room
2 comments:
YEP! This is my kids FAVORITE place to play. I have to PRY my kids away from this room and from your house. THEY LOVE IT AND YOU SO MUCH! I need help with my play room, come help me!!!
This room is AMAZING! I remember seeing and LOVING it when we came for the ward Christmas dinner. My kids would LOVE a room like this. You have made it incredible and like a little kid's dream room!
Post a Comment