So I'm so very impressed by all three of your attempts. I have to say, though, that my favorite is Bishop (I don't think I'll ever be able to call him something else!!). Impressive. Although, Sis. Linford, you are pretty good competition and looking very, very limber!
OH MY, way to go DAD! yours looks really good too....BUT I must say, YES I still have it! I am still very impressed by dad. I knew you could look that good, but i didn't know bout him.
I am going to have to give it to Ashley:). Allie you are a close second...I'm pretty sure you would have me beat at this point:). Jay...you get an A for effort:).
9 comments:
So I'm so very impressed by all three of your attempts. I have to say, though, that my favorite is Bishop (I don't think I'll ever be able to call him something else!!). Impressive. Although, Sis. Linford, you are pretty good competition and looking very, very limber!
OH MY, way to go DAD! yours looks really good too....BUT I must say, YES I still have it! I am still very impressed by dad. I knew you could look that good, but i didn't know bout him.
I am going to have to say Jay:) I hope he didn't do any damage though:).
I'm not sure about that toe touching business. But Allie definately has the best looking hair do!! :))
Jay wins hands down!!!
I am going to have to give it to Ashley:). Allie you are a close second...I'm pretty sure you would have me beat at this point:). Jay...you get an A for effort:).
jay by far!!!!!
WOW! I am so impressed that each of you are so LIMBER!! Those were excellent toe touches. Fun pictures. =)
so I know you posted this awhile ago but this is so funny! I love the pictures!!
Ashley wins hands down. Jay in close second. haha ;)
Post a Comment