Hangin' out on the porch with Poppy
I love the playhouse! I'll bet the kids never want to go home:). Please post some pics of the inside when it gets finished....
How cute!!! You guys are such awesome Grandparents:)!Heather
Great! That is so great. You guys are such fun grandparents. I love that your lives revolve around your little ones! The playhouse looks so fun. I love that it resembles your own house so much. I'm sure those kids will have so much fun in there!!
Now we need to get ours finished!!! That looks so darn good!!! Now you just need some hanging flower pots and the two houses will be IDENTICAL!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the playhouse! I'll bet the kids never want to go home:). Please post some pics of the inside when it gets finished....
How cute!!! You guys are such awesome Grandparents:)!
Heather
Great! That is so great. You guys are such fun grandparents. I love that your lives revolve around your little ones! The playhouse looks so fun. I love that it resembles your own house so much. I'm sure those kids will have so much fun in there!!
Now we need to get ours finished!!! That looks so darn good!!! Now you just need some hanging flower pots and the two houses will be IDENTICAL!
Post a Comment