We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Sunday, August 24

Linford Guest Accommodations

Below are the accommodations we offer when you choose to stay at our home. I didn't add the playroom but it surely is a bonus for travelers with small children. So for all of our students that have moved on and relocated across the country. You will always have a place to stay when you visit Happy Valley. I can't promise mints on the pillows but you are sure to have a very memorable experience when you choose to stay with the Linfords. Besides it's free!! We love and miss you all. Come see us soon.

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cristin said...

Wow, it looks like a model home!

kris said...

Very nice Allie, I think I will take you up on your offer to stay there when we come in on the 26th if it is okay. I think kathy is in also!! Call me so we can get address etc. Love ya...Kris

Esther said...

I love your house! It was fun coming for FHE that one time, it's so nice!

LeMira said...

Okay, so we don't really need a place to sleepover, but we really want to come visit. I think I have your new address somewhere in my email files -- if not, I'll email you. I can't wait to see the house in person.

Amber Lynn said...

I love it!!! way to go!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."