We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Wednesday, February 17

More Great Cake Designs by Jay...

After the overwhelming response to the last post I decided to post a few more of Jay's "MASTERPIECES"
I guess those that know him well have a hard time picturing him baking in the kitchen..
**

Halle's butterfly cake.

**

He made this one for Ashley's 18th. birthday (mid way through her Sr. year.) in honor of her last year as an OHS Cheerleader.What a great toe-touch. Inverted just like Ashley's.

I might add that Ashley took first place in the state individual cheer leading competition one week prior to this cake being made, I think that was the inspiration behind this particular cake.

**

Hewitt is eating the tracks of the Back Hoe cake.
**
Check out the detail on this piece of machinery..

4 comments:

jen hulet said...

Okay, Jay seriously does an excellent job on those cakes!!! I LOVE them. Don asked me if he took a cake decorating class:)!! I am so impressed!!!

Kathy said...

I'm glad you found more pictures! They really are amazing! I don't have enough imagination to make something like these. They really are great!

Esther said...

I love seeing all those cakes! That is so neat that Ashley took first in the state cheer competition!!

Cristin said...

I am also impressed!! Wow, that is really cool!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."