We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Monday, March 22

I'm starting to look so OLD....
For the first time in my life I look in the mirror and wonder who that old person is looking back at me.
Would I seriously consider cosmetic surgery at this point in my life? or at least botox?
What do you think about cosmetic surgery?
**
Let's be REAL here.
We color our hair to hide the gray, hair transplants to cover baldness, weight loss gimmicks to get rid of the fat, etc. So really what's the issue with a little cosmetic surgery or botax here and there?
I'm wondering about the idea....
Then I look at CS gone bad and I think the wrinkles don't look so bad.
Bruce Jenner looks pretty good, and honestly I think Kenny Rogers looks better than he did before. However he looks like a very different person.
**
Now the women are a whole different story.
Farrah Facett and Joan Rivers look totally plastic and it appears disastrous.
**
What say you?
**

3 comments:

jen hulet said...

I think the REAL looks so much better than the FAKE!!! They may have no wrinkles but they still don't look good!

LeMira said...

Wrinkles show experience and wisdom. Keep them!

Joel said...

I say do what makes you happy! A little help never hurt anyone.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."