We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Friday, April 30

Red!

~After~
**
**
~Before~
**
I was feeling pretty good about how nice this turned out.
then I looked at my stairs and noticed the the color of red on the wall and the color of red on the runner that goes up the stairs are two different shades and tones of red...

Awww SNAP! Why is this always the story of my life..

**

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks awesome! I love it. I really don't think the color of the stairs matters, its an entirely separate room. I can't wait to see it!

Kathy said...

It looks good... I like it! I have a hard time doing anything very bold... sometimes it would be easier to just have someone do it for me:)

Cristin said...

It looks really good! I love it.

Elaine/Kent said...

Looks pretty darn awesome! Love the choice!!! Great job!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."